Friday, March 4, 2011

RAVE


To those of you that don't know, we have now jumped one week in advance since the last post and I spent that Saturday night/Sunday morning at Energy, huge trance rave in the Netherlands.  Don't remember the full lineup but the important ones were ATB and Tiesto.  It. Was. Fucking. Amazing.  There isn't really any other way to describe it.  I didn't bring my camera because I didn't know what the atmosphere would be but O.O
O.O
O.O
It started at 9pm and lasted till 7am Sunday morning so, obviously, I stayed for the full thing.  The whole night I was being shaken by the bass kicks which, as I'm sure most of you reading this know, was indescribably amazing.  This is a short entry because I don't really know how to transfer all the feelings of the rave into words but one last thing I wanted to add is that by the time I got to bed on Sunday night I had been up for 34 hours straight, record for me.  I was loopy as hell and slept like a baby the second my head hit the pillow but made it the whole 10 hours of the rave which I'm quite proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment